Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4440 & 2614 Nw 25th Place, Gainesville
Two office buildings that currently house two departments of the USDA. Building 1 is located at 2614 NW 43rd St and is approx. 15,000 SF with each floor equaling about 7,600 SF. Building 2 is located at 4440 NW 25th Place and is approx. 16,000 SF with each floor equaling approx. 8,000 SF. Best suited for owner/user. Both buildings are also for lease with the smallest current configuration equaling approx. 7,600 SF. Click here for a full offering memorandum: http://iq2.us/AA8S0B
- MLS® #410918
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, City Water, Electricity, High Speed Internet
- FeaturesFire Sprinkler System, Landscape Irrigation, Private Restrooms, Security System, Smoke Alarms, Street Lights
- Parking30+ Spaces
- RoofBuilt Up
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker M.m. Parrish Realtors
- Address4440 & 2614 Nw 25th Place
- Zip Code32606
- HeatingSolar PV Elec Sys, Central H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric
- Date ListedJanuary 10th, 2018
- Days on Market164
- HOA Fees0.00
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.