Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
318 Se Wacahoota Road, Micanopy
SOME OF THE NICEST MATURE OAKS YOU WILL EVER SEE. CAN BE A 4 BEDROOM. HIDDEN PARADISE ON A PAVED ROAD. LOTS OF EXTRA BUILDINGS FOR THE FARM EQUIPMENT, STORAGE AND OR WORKSHOP. NEW ROOF, A/C , NEW WELL WITH PUMP AND WATER SYSTEM. TERRAZZO FLOORS UNDER CARPET. VERY LARGE MASTER BEDROOM. WALK-IN TUB. THE GARAGE HAS A STOVE AND SINK IN WORK AREA. HOME IS IN GREAT SHAPE BUT OLDER AND IN NEED OF UPDATING. WELL WORTH THE EFFORT AND WORK. ONLY MINUTES TO GAINESVILLE, MICANOPY AND OCALA. ABOUT 20 ACRES OF MATURE PINES THAT CAN BE SOLD. THIS IS A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH.
- MLS® #408189
- Square Footage3,841
- Year Built1963
- StyleMid-Century Modern, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Internet Available, LP/Bottle Gas, Septic, Well on Property
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached Garage/Carport, Driveway, RV Hookup, Semi Parking
- ExteriorDeco Brick/Stone
- Exterior FeaturesGated Entrance
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Wooded Lot
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Date ListedAugust 28th, 2017
- Days on Market176
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address318 Se Wacahoota Road
- SubdivisionNot In Subdivision
- Zip Code32667-9756
- InteriorCarpet, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Verticals, Ceiling Fans, Ceilings - Vaulted, Fireplace - Wood Burning
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dryer, Oven - Electric, Oven/Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric
- FireplacesFireplace - Wood Burning
- ElementaryIdylwild (PK-5)
- MiddleLincoln, Abraham (6-8)
- HighGainesville High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Professionals
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.