Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7459 Nw 193rd Street, Micanopy
Beautiful Pastures is the site to build your new home, over 126 fenced acres of rolling pastures in the middle of Central Florida's horse country. Conveniently located between Ocala and Gainesville, minutes to I-75 and horse events makes this the perfect spot for your farm. Property has a pole barn that can easily be finished to include stalls, large paddocks with run-ins. Back pasture is currently being used as an income producing hay field. Relax after a day of riding in the pool with deck that was converted from a windmill water reservoir. Three bedroom, two bath mobile home and RV parking complete our new farm.
- MLS® #405135
- Square Footage1,404
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well on Property
- ParkingNo Garage/Carport
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionPasture on Property
- Date ListedMay 12th, 2017
- Days on Market284
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address7459 Nw 193rd Street
- SubdivisionOut of Area
- Zip Code32667
- InteriorWood - Laminate
- Interior FeaturesNone of the Above
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven/Stove
- HeatingCentral Heat/Oil, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Cool/Electric, Heat Pump
- MiddleNorth Marion Middle School
- Listing OfficeShowcase Properties Of Central Fl
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.