Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9500 Nw 193 Street, Micanopy
This architect designed home, just 20 minutes south of Gainesville or 20 minutes North of Ocala, offers not only a great location in horse country (3.5 miles to I-75 and 2 miles to the Jockey Club), but many amenities as well. Blenheim Hill's main living area has soaring ceilings with skylights and lovely views to the back fields. The home is complete with a solar saltwater, endless lap pool, 2.5 baths, a sun-room office space, lots of privacy and a 24x48 out building could be converted to a guest house. Horse owners, there are 2 fully equipped barns, 1 center isle broodmare with 2/4 stalls and a 6 stall barn. The property also includes a 5 bay equipment barn. The beautiful hillside field offers numerous training opportunities, including a fenced perimeter trail for walking or riding.
- MLS® #402211
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,491
- Year Built1991
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground, Lap Pool, Screened Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Lanai/Porch-Covered
- Lot DescriptionPasture on Property
- Listing OfficeShowcase Properties Of Central Fl
- Address9500 Nw 193 Street
- SubdivisionOut of Area
- Zip Code32667
- InteriorTile, Wood - Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans, Fireplace - Wood Burning, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Cool/Electric
- FireplacesFireplace - Wood Burning
- Date ListedJanuary 20th, 2017
- Days on Market242
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.