Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5550 Nw 111th Boulevard, Gainesville
Beautiful office/industrial park with utilities in place and a 13,070 SF office anchoring the park. The park is on US 441 just south of Turkey Creek and across from the new biomass plant. It features a nice entrance and several buildable pads for future expansion. The retention areas look like lakes. The office building is newer, built in 2007, with a great mix of large open areas surrounded by offices. The building is extremely well built with all-brick construction and icynene insulation.
- MLS® #402146
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, City Water, Electricity, High Speed Internet
- Features220 Volt Power, Landscape Irrigation, Lighted Parking, Private Restrooms, Security System, Street Lights, Other, Elevator, Smoke Alarms
- Parking30+ Spaces
- Date ListedFebruary 13th, 2017
- Days on Market284
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address5550 Nw 111th Boulevard
- Zip Code32653
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ConstructionBrick/Brick Veneer
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker M.m. Parrish Realtors
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.