Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8590 Ne 40th Ct Road, High Springs
Looking for a home on the Santa Fe River? This beautiful 2328 SF home features 4/BDR/3BA, great room w/woodburning fireplace, solid oak reclaimed floors. The master bedroom & luxury bath overlooks the river with a private screened porch. Large office with built-ins or use as the 4th bedroom. Gorgeous views of the river from every room! 5 wooded acres with over 200 ft on the river to kayak, canoe or fish from your backyard. Convenient location and easy drive to High Springs, Gainesville, Lake City, State Parks & Springs. Enjoy the peace and quiet of living on the river or use as a retreat from City life!
- MLS® #401793
- Square Footage3,984
- Year Built2002
- Style2 Story
- UtilitiesInternet Available, Septic - Raised, Well on Property
- ParkingCarport - 2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardiboard/Concr Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGated Entrance, Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionWooded Lot
- Date ListedFebruary 2nd, 2017
- Days on Market295
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address8590 Ne 40th Ct Road
- SubdivisionNot In Subdivision
- CityHigh Springs
- Zip Code32643
- InteriorWood - Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Verticals, Ceiling Fans, Fireplace - Wood Burning, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven - Electric, Oven/Stove, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric
- FireplacesFireplace - Wood Burning
- ElementaryBell Elementary School
- MiddleBell Middle/High School
- HighBell Middle/High School
- Listing OfficeForrester Realty,llc
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.