Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18313 S County Road 325, Cross Creek
A TRUE SPORTSMAN'S PARADISE !!! A unique combination of hunting, fishing and plush comfort all rolled into one tight package. This brick home is a 4/2 with over 2600 sq ft. It features a wood burning stove and a gas fireplace, not to mention an in-ground pool with a beautiful enclosure. There is a 3 car attached garage AND a detached 2 + car garage with a metal roof. The property is just over 18 acres and sports a healthy deer heard, Osceola turkey population and is VERY hunter friendly !!! We're not done. The Orange Lake public boat ramp is one block away and Lochloosa Lake is just down the road. Close to both Gainesville and Ocala. Put this one at the top of your list !!!
- MLS® #378426
- Square Footage3,936
- Year Built1992
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage/Carport
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionPasture on Property, Wooded Lot
- Date ListedSeptember 27th, 2016
- Days on Market357
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address18313 S County Road 325
- SubdivisionNot In Subdivision
- CityCross Creek
- Zip Code32640
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAuto Garage Door, Blinds/Verticals, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood Burning
- AppliancesDishwasher, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric
- FireplacesFireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood Burning
- ElementaryShell, Chester (PK-6)
- MiddleHawthorne Middle/High School
- HighHawthorne High School
- Listing OfficeHorizon Realty Of Alachua Inc
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.